Peer Review Process
Articles submitted to Jurnal Abdimas Pariwisata will be evaluated through 2 stages of review, i.e. pre-review and substance review.
The editorial team carries out the pre-review of the article to the conformity of the article with the focus and scope of the journal as well as the journal style and specific writing guidelines. Plagiarism checking is carried out by using Google Scholar and Turnitin software. Duration of review between 1-2 weeks.
At least two reviewers perform substantial single-blind reviews. Duration of review between 3-8 weeks. If desired, the reviewer may request a re-review after the author revises his/her article.
The Editor in Chief authorizes whether the article can be published by considering recommendations from reviewers. Articles that have been accepted and have been in the layout will be published in the In Progress issue before the regular issue is published on schedule. They can be indexable and citable immediately.
Each manuscript will be reviewed based on:
- Suitability between methods and research design with the aim
- Clear description of research procedures
- Interpretation of the facts and conclusions
- Compatibility between the discussion with the scope of the study
- Research results' contributions for education and science development