Copyright & Licensing
Jurnal Abdimas Pariwisata is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license term
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
Share Alike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The conditions that the author must meet are as follows:
a. The author retains the copyright and grants the Jurnal Abdimas Pariwisata the right to first publish the manuscript simultaneously under a license under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, which permits others to share the work with a statement of authorship of the initial work published in this journal.
b. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of a decadent version of the journal's publication (e.g. posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), acknowledging its original publication in this journal.
c. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges and earlier and more advanced citations of published work. (See Open Access Effect).