Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
Their co-authors authorize them to enter into these arrangements.
The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read Media Wisata Posting Your Article Policy at https://www.jurnal.ampta.ac.id/index.php/MWS/about/editorialPolicies#custom-5
It is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Media Wisata agree to the following terms:
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.